There is No Fate But What We Make: Access Your CIBIL Credit Report

Monday, October 12, 2009

Access Your CIBIL Credit Report

There you go! Finally, individuals can access their credit report in India. Here's the website that has the instructions:
http://www.cibil.com/accesscredit.htm
I am sending a request today. Will post the experience.

Update:
I received the report within the time period CIBIL said. All looks good except that a home loan I have is classified as "Business Loan Priority" for some reason. I have given a letter to the bank I took the loan from asking them to fix this.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:01:00 PM, Blogger sumu said...

Sri Lanka Stock Market(Best in The World)

 
At Saturday, June 29, 2013 12:56:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi dude I like your blog because you are providing us facilities to get our cibil credit report, if anyone want to know his cibil credit report then this blog is useful for him..

 
At Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:54:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see this blog regarding cibil report. Thanks for sharing this dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home